6th August 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BA(Communicative English with Journalism) in Holy Cross College of Management and Technology?

Can anyone of you let me know about the structure of BA(Communicative English with Journalism)? I would also like to know about the fee expenses of this course so that I can apply in Holy Cross College of Management and Technology. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BA(Communicative English with Journalism) in Holy Cross College of Management and Technology?
  2. Can I study BA(Communicative English with Journalism) being a 12th Humanities student?
  3. Course structure & fee expenses of MBA(Technology Management) in ICE College of Management?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  5. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Centurion University of Technology and Management?
  8. Which university gives distance education facility in MSW course Kerala
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Professional) in PIMT?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  11. Course duration and fee structure of BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?
  12. Whether A.P. College of Journalism is good to study Diploma(Journalism) course? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Cardiac Technology) in RGPI?
  14. Can I study MSW through distance education if I am a residing at Kerala -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Costume & Fashion Technology) in Holy Cross Institute of Management & Technology?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management in IISTEM, Unnao? -- [New]
9th August 2018, 01:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BA(Communicative English with Journalism) in Holy Cross College of Management and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know about the structure of BA(Communicative English with Journalism)? I would also like to know about the fee expenses of this course so that I can apply in Holy Cross College of Management and Technology. Thank you!

The course structure of BA Communicative English with Journalism is given below:

Semester 1:

Introduction to Journalism and Print Media
Methodology of Humanities and Literature
Reading and Comprehension
History of English Literature till Romantic Period
Public Relations

Semester 2:

Remedial English Grammar
Editing and Fundamentals of Media Writing
Conversational Skills
English Literature from Victorian to Post Modern Period
Interpretational Skills

Semester 3:

Reading Prose
Creative Writing
Literature and Informatics
Basic Word Processing
Business Writing

Semester 4:

Reading Fiction
Reading Poetry
OJT in Communicative English
Radio and TV Journalism
Translation Theory and Practice

Semester 5:

Reading Drama
Post Colonial Literature
Language and Linguistic
Library Criticism: Theory and Practice
Open Course

Semester 6:

Indian Writing
Women’s Literature
Mass Media, Advertising and Reporting
Photo Journalism
OJT in Journalism Project

Candidates have to contact the college for exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?