15th September 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Need information about Economic Honours best four subjects in DU?

Hello,

I want to do eco honours. My best four percentage is 97.25% if I include economics in it but excluding eco it is 97.75%. So I want to know that is it necessary to include economics in best four for eco honours?

16th September 2015, 12:48 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about Economic Honours best four subjects in DU?

DU stands for the Delhi university and getting the admission in the university in the drired course is itself a great achievement as the cut off are very high every year.

The eligibility to get the admission in the Economics honours is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board with the mathematics as the main subject. It is not necessary to include the mathematics in the main paper but it is necessary to select the core subject in the best four.

As the admission for the 2015 is closed. So, you are not eligible to get the admission in the current academic session. The application form for the next session will be available from the month of the June next year. For more information visit at the www.du.ac.in
16th September 2015, 01:14 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about Economic Honours best four subjects in DU?

No, it is not necessary to select the economics in the best four subject to calculate the aggregate in the best four.

The eligibility to get the admission in the DU economics honours is :-
* Candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised university.
* Candidate must select the core subject in calculating the best four as other than this after selecting the painting, physical education there will be reduction of the 2.5% from the best four aggregate.

So if you have all the subject as important paper you can select the other four for calculating best four. To get the other information about the admission procedure visit at the www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?