6th May 2013, 02:56 PM
manojdev47

How to study BCA and MCA after completing 12th standard?

Sir, i completed my 12th standard i like to study BCA andMCA then MBA please suggest me the benefit and scope of the field

21st December 2013, 01:39 AM
sushri_mhnty

Default Re: How to study BCA and MCA after completing 12th standard?

dear manoj,Bca is a graduate level course you can take admissio after 12th instead of Ba,B.com and B.sc. You have to findout good institute or collage and admit directly. After completing Bca if you further study then you should go for Mca which is better then Mba after Bca. For Mca student so many scopes are available besically software companys gives offer. First as a fresher you will get low salary but experience is must essensial then salary. So first complete Bca then others.
12th May 2014, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I am commerce student from vocational stream.and I want to do techn
ical engeneering ,is it possible?
14th June 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 12th standared can i apply the bca/mca My subject is biology can I capable to this course
14th June 2015, 11:02 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of 12th standared can i apply the bca/mca My subject is biology can I capable to this course
You have not mentioned whether you have mathematics as one of your subject at 10+2 level or not. But since you have biology so I am assuming that you have maths too and is therefore eligible to pursue this course.

BCA stands for Bachelors of Computer Application. This is a three year bachelor degree course which can be done by you right after giving the class 12 exam. The craze of this course among students interested in computer and aiming to join the IT sector is quite high.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • You need to be a minimum 12 pass out and ensure 50% marks at 10+2 level.
  • To study this course you need to have mathematics as your compulsory subject at 10+2 level.
Top BCA colleges in India:-
  • Nizam College Hyderabad
  • Sri Guru Gobind Singh College Chandigarh
  • DAV College Chandigarh
  • Institute Of Business Management & Technology Bangalore
  • B.P. Poddar Institute of Management and Technology Kolkata
  • Stella Maris College,Chennai
  • Loyola College, Chennai
  • Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?