12th February 2016, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

Can i study M.Sc. degree in Forensics even after doing B.Sc. in Anthropology?

Right now I am doing b.sc in anthropology subject. I am interested in studying M.Sc. in Forensics after completing my B.Sc. degree. But i am confused about my eligibility for studying M.Sc. in Forensics after studying B.Sc. in Anthropology?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there B.Sc in Anthropology available like that of M.Sc and PhD?
  2. Difference between MSc and MA in anthropology?
  3. Am i eligible to study Underwater Anthropology after doing B.Sc. in Anthropology
  4. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensics being a candidate pursuing B.Sc Microbiology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  6. Detailed information about Anthropology available to study in B.Sc?
  7. Scope of cyber forensics in India? What is needed to get admission in Forensic Sciences? Top institutes in India offering the course?
  8. Eligibility for masters in Anthropology? Good universities and difficulty level of such courses?
  9. Can I study M.Sc(Anthropology) after completion of B.Sc(Anthropology)? Career options after Anthropology Honours?
  10. Can we do MSc Anthropology after completing BSc Zoology? Which are the colleges offering this course?
  11. How to pursue forensic studies after completing 12th in science stream? What is the procedure to enter into Forensics?
  12. List of jobs available in Anthropology sector after M.Sc?
  13. Model question papers of NET entrance exam? What is the syllabus for NET entrance exam? Maths model question papers?
  14. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  15. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam in University of Delhi? Which topics and subjects should I focus on? Is there any coaching institutes with emphasis of foreign anthropology?
  16. Is there any scope available for doing masters in Anthropology?
  17. What are the steps towards joining Forensics?
  18. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
12th February 2016, 02:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study M.Sc. degree in Forensics even after doing B.Sc. in Anthropology?

Yes you can pursue M.Sc in Forensics even after completing B.Sc in Anthropology. But for this you need to fulfill all the eligibility requirements.

Eligibility Requirements are as follows:-

Candidate must have passed their graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized university.

Candidate need to qualify entrance exam before admission.

Candidate age should not less than 21 years.
12th February 2016, 02:38 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study M.Sc. degree in Forensics even after doing B.Sc. in Anthropology?

No, you can't study M.Sc degree in Forensics even after doing B.Sc. in Anthropology.

Eligibility to study M.Sc. degree in Forensics :

Candidate must have passed graduation degree in one of the following subjects - Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry, Microbiology, B.Pharm., BDS or Applied Science.
There is no age limit.
13th February 2016, 12:57 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Right now I am doing b.sc in anthropology subject. I am interested in studying M.Sc. in Forensics after completing my B.Sc. degree. But i am confused about my eligibility for studying M.Sc. in Forensics after studying B.Sc. in Anthropology?
Yes, you can study the course in Panjab University, the eligibility to study M.Sc in Forensic Science and Criminology is a pass in B.Sc degree in Forensic Science or any 3/4/5 year graduation degree in the faculty of Science, Engineering, Medical/Dental and Pharmaceutical Science of any recognized university with 50% marks. There will be an entrance for the
admission. The website link is Click here.

You can also study the course in Jain University, the link is, Click here.

You can also study the course in National Institute of Criminology & Forensic Science, the link
is, Click here .
23rd October 2019, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Right now I am doing m.sc in athropology and really interested in forensic science . I want to become the part of forensic field after my m.sc course so, for my this purpose can i get a abroad or national scholarship for my further study in the field of forensic science If yes then how i?
16th July 2020, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Which is a better BSc honours in anthropology all BSc program with (Biology chemistry and physics)
26th September 2021, 04:31 PM
Minal F

No,you can't Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree in Science/Engineering/Pharmacy/medicine from a recognized university are Eligible for M.Sc degree in Forensics.

Marks Required- Atleast 60% at the level of graduation.
30th August 2022, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i study M. Sc forensic science after I graduated B. A history, iam interested to study forensic but i confused about my eligibility for studying M. Sc forensic science ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?