21st March 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA in Ireland after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management in India?

Respected Sir
I am doing Bachelor of Hotel Management.
After completing BHM in India I can join
MBA in Ireland or not?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do among job and MBA after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  2. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  3. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  4. What to do after completing 3 years of Hotel Management?
  5. What to do after completing 3 years of hotel management?
  6. MBA in Hotel Management after completing BMS? or Graduation in Hotel Management is necessary? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How tod o MBA in human resource management while pursuing bachelors degree in hotel management?
  8. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  9. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  10. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  11. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Singapore after completing S.Y.B.Com? Requirements to get admission?
  12. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  13. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management?
  14. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  15. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
  16. Is B.Sc(Hotel Management) equivalent to Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  17. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  18. Possibility to study B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
26th March 2015, 10:01 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Ireland after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management in India?

Yes after completing your BHM course in India you can go to abroad for further studies only you have to do is that you have to give some entrance exam for doing MBA in abroad you have to give GMAT exam and if you qualify in the exam than you will be able to go for further admission procedure.

GMAT exam act as a gateway through which you can get admission in any of the MBA colleges in abroad as this exam is accepted by more than 6000+ colleges in abroad worldwide.
16th May 2016, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Ireland after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management in India?

Sir,
I had completed b.tech in ECE department .I wanted to do MBA in hotel management ,Is it possible to do MBA in hotel management? And how is the job opportunities in hotel management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?