28th December 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBBS with 9585 General rank in KIITEE? For which round of counselling I am eligible?

Hello,
As I have got 9585 rank in General category in KIITEE, can I get MBBS in KIIT? And for which round of counseling am I eligible for? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study MBBS in secured 8955 rank in KIITEE being a General candidate? In which round of counselling I will call for?
  2. For which counselling I am eligible to appear if secured 8955 General rank in KIITEE MBBS?
  3. Am I eligible to attend 2nd or 3rd Counselling if secured 18358 rank in KIITEE-MBBS?
  4. In which branch I will get admission if secured 19054 general rank and called for 1st round counselling of KIITEE? Fee structure including hostel facility?
  5. Can I get admission through 2nd counselling if secured 33665 general rank in KIITEE?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in 1st round counselling if secured 1467 rank in KIITEE?
  7. Which branch will I get in NIT after scoring 18026 rank in KIITEE?
  8. Am i eligible for 1st round counseling after scoring 20707 AIR and 849 SC rank in KIITEE? Will I be able to get a seat in B.Tech
  9. What are the chances of admission in B.Tech in computer science or IT after scorign 16800 rank in KIITEE and 3065 rank in womens category?
  10. Chances to get admission for studying Dual Degree Biotechnology course for a candidate who has secured 462 General rank and 206 Women's category rank?
  11. List of top colleges I can apply for with my KIITEE rank 1975(general women outside Orissar) and rank 13500(general outside Orissa)? How may I get details about Hostel charge for this institute?
  12. Can I get admission in secured 16902 rank in KIITEE Medical being a general candidate?
  13. What is the fee structure of MBBS course in KIIT University?
  14. How to take admission in 1st round counseling?
  15. Can I appear in counselling if secured 30512 rank in KIITEE?
  16. Is there 2nd round counseling in KIITs after completion of 1st round?
  17. When is the 2nd round of counseling of SRMEE for B.E course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cutoff rank required in KIITEE MBBS to get admission?
23rd January 2017, 05:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBBS with 9585 General rank in KIITEE? For which round of counselling I am eligible?

It will be difficult to get admission in KIIT for MBBS course with the rank you have got because there are limited number of seats available and your ranks seems too high for it.

You can try for management quota seats, but it will be an expensive option. Hence, it will be difficult to get admission through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?