15th May 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get admission for studying Dual Degree Biotechnology course for a candidate who has secured 462 General rank and 206 Women's category rank?

Sir,
I have got a rank of 462 in General Category and 206 in Women's category in Biotechnology (Dual Degree) (B.Tech/ M. Tech) (5 Years) course in KIITEE and want to study there. I got selected for 1st round counselling in SRM University. Is it possible to get a seat in KIIT University or should I go for SRM University? I got a 10900 rank in SRM and selected for 1st round counselling 2nd day. I want to take B.Tech Biotechnology here.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  2. Can I get admission to study MBBS if secured 236 rank in IPUCET being a general candidate of outside Delhi?
  3. Fee for Biotechnology dual degree? Is there any fee concession for good rank holders?
  4. Study material for DU M.Com entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Chances for admission in NLU after scoring 19000 rank?
  6. What are the chances of admission in B.Tech in computer science or IT after scorign 16800 rank in KIITEE and 3065 rank in womens category?
  7. Can I get any government college in Uttarakhand after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Syllabus to prepare for DU M.Com entrance test? Date of forms for correspondence and regular?
  9. How to take admission in medical college through NEET?
  10. Chances to get admission in any Government college for a candidate who has secured 35570 General rank and 4937 Female rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  11. Can I get a call for interview in IOCL if scored 32 marks in GATE(Chemical Engineering)?
  12. What are the chances for admission in BAMS in GGSIPU? I have scored 1152 rank in in GGSIPU CET exam
  13. Are there any chances for getting admission in MBBS course after scoring 2844 rank in AIPMT?
  14. Best government college for a general candidate having secured 863 rank in UPTU?
  15. Syllabus for Entrance Exam of M.Sc Biochemistry of Delhi University?
  16. Will I get admission in PMCH/AMCH if secured 532 rank in BCECE Mains being a general candidate?
  17. What is the chance to get admission in B.Arch government college?
  18. What are the chances of getting admission in Uttarkhand? List of the reputed colleges outside my state?
17th May 2015, 11:07 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Chances to get admission for studying Dual Degree Biotechnology course for a candidate who has secured 462 General rank and 206 Women's category rank?

You can attend 2nd counseling as well.if in case you can a seat in KIIT in 2nd counseling ,then there is chance for siding of seat from on college to another college.
You got a seat in SRM university then you do your education in the SRM.
Its not only the university who Britten the students career.
Even though university has experienced faculties ,but student interest and their efforts do matters which leads to university a reputed one.
Even college provides better opportunities than university,good healthy environment, lab facilities,experienced professors right. In colleges there are bright student who are working in MNC companies or doing research in lab or working in govt sector.
So you should attend the 2nd round of counseling ,if in case you can seat in KIIT then proceed for that,if not don't cancel the SRM university seat .ok
Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?