25th December 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc(Electronics)?

Hello Everyone,
When I complete my B.Sc(Electronics), I can study MCA? I want to study MCA. Is this possible for me? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

28th December 2015, 03:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc(Electronics)?

For MCA admission one must have studied maths at class 12th level or at degree level. From your qualification it seems like you have studied maths surely. Therefore, you are definitely eligible for admission.

Just apply for entrance exam because admission will be possible only through merit. There are many universities which conduct entrance exam every year for MCA admission.
28th December 2015, 07:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue MCA after B.Sc Electronics:

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to pursue MCA (Master of Computer Applications) course after successful completion of B.Sc in Electronics course. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing MCA course is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates from Arts, Sciences, Commerce or Engineering at Bachelor level are eligible to pursue MCA course. So I am sure you are eligible to do MCA course but I do not understand one thing. Why are you willing to do MCA course after B.Sc Electronics as MCA is related to Software. But of course it is one of the best courses to do after completion of B.Sc in Electronics and other option available for you is M.Sc in Electronics discipline.
28th December 2015, 07:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study MCA course after completion of B.Sc. (Electronics) course. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university and must have studied Mathematics as a subject at 12th standard or Graduation level are eligible to pursue MCA course. Since, you have completed your Graduation in B.Sc. (Electronics) course, you are eligible to study MCA course.
28th December 2015, 10:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
When I complete my B.Sc(Electronics), I can study MCA? I want to study MCA. Is this possible for me? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.
Yes, B.Sc in Electronics candidates are eligible for MCA course.

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.
24th November 2016, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I am currently in T.Y.BSc(Electronics)...will I be able to match the speed or be able to cope up the syllabus of MCA? Because I know only C and C languages..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?