19th October 2015, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in ISI being an NRI student?

I have completed my 12th in abroad. Now i want to take admission in ISI. So tell me if i can take admission despite of being an NRI?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission into IIT? Is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI student?
  2. How can one get NRI status? Which are the colleges in which one can apply as NRI student? Are they eligibi
  3. How can I prepare for B.Maths course for ISI?
  4. Can I get general admission in Indian school rather NRI quota?
  5. Whether my daughter will be treated as NRI student or local student?
  6. Will a NRI student get admission under the Management quota? What are the formalities?
  7. What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?
  8. Can i take admission in ISI after dropping one year? -- [New]
  9. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  10. What is the procedure for admission for MBBS course from one state to another for NRI student?
  11. What is the procedure for BBA admission for NRI student in Mumbai University?
  12. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  13. What is the NRI student medical exam eligibility?
  14. Admission to MBBS for NRI student in GOVT colleges of Tamilnadu -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can NRI student get admission for B.E in JMI Delhi? Any reserved quota?
  16. What is the complete procedure to get admission for NRI student in Maharashtra Engineering College?
  17. How may I get a seat in Merit list? How can I avail NRI quota? I'm getting my education in Gulf and want to do higher studies in India
  18. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka?
20th October 2015, 02:45 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i take admission in ISI being an NRI student?

Yes, NRI student can take admission in ISI.

Candidate have to submit following documents at the time of admission :
  • 10th and 12th or equivalent marks sheet and passing certificate.
  • Migration certificate
  • Identity Proof
  • Birth Certificate
20th October 2015, 03:05 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you can take admission despite being an NRI Student.
You need to clear the Entrance Examination of ISI and you will be able to take admission to ISI.
There is no bar for NRI Students to get admission.
You need to make sure that you are competent enough to crack the Entrance Examination and once you are able to do that you will be eligible for admission to ISI.
20th October 2015, 09:48 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to take the ISI entrance exam.

Indian Statistical Institute(ISI) is an institution which conducts an entrance exam to provide the admission in various courses for the eligible candidates.

The candidates should complete class 12th or equivalent from any recognized institution with English and Mathematics as main subjects.

The candidates are selected through two stages. They are as follows :

* Written exam.

* Personal Interview.

The candidates from outside the country should send an email to [email protected] with subject admission 2015-2016 for the application procedure.
28th January 2016, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Is Admission to undergraduate Maths or Stat is covered under DASA scheme for NRI students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?