19th October 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in ISI after dropping one year?

I have completed my 12th this year and i have to do my graduation from ISI. I am planning to drop one year for the preparation of ISI entrance. So will be bale to take admission after one year drop?

20th October 2015, 01:36 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i take admission in ISI after dropping one year?

Yes, you can take admission in ISI after dropping one year.

Eligibility :
  • Candidate must have passed 12th class from any recognised board.
  • Age of candidate must be from 17 to 25 years.
20th October 2015, 04:57 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

ISI stands for Indian Statistical Institute. As you have completed your 12th this year and wanted to do graduation.

**As you want to drop one year for preparation of ISI entrance exam. Yes, definitely you can go for it and also you are eligible for taking admission after one one year drop.

**Following are the undergraduate program which offer under Indian statistical Institute:
--B Stat
--B Math

** The duration of B Stat and B Math is of 3 years which offer at kolkata and banguluru center.

Eligibilityan applicant should have successfully completed 10+2 years of Higher Secondary Education (or its equivalent) with Mathematics and English as subjects of study for both course.

Selection Procedure The selection in both of these course is done through a common written test of multiple choice questions.
20th October 2015, 07:10 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to take admission in ISI even after dropping one year after completion of class 12th.

Indian Statistical Institute(ISI) is an institution devoted to research, natural sciences and social sciences, teaching and the application of the statistics.

ISI entrance exam is conducted for the students who has completed class 12th or equivalent to provide admission for various courses such as B.math, B.stat, B.MS etc.

But, it's better to appear for the exam for the first time. It will help you to know about the exam pattern, type of questions etc.

However, it is good to drop if you are determined to pursue your graduation in ISI.
3rd August 2023, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I am college student, 2nd year. Can I give the ISI entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?