6th January 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Can supplymentary students appear for AIPMT exam?

Sir,
This year I had given 12th standard exam and I got supplymentary in physics because i am little bit weak in this subject. I am very worried about my result. I want to give aipmt exam. Can i appear for the exam?

my e-mail id [[email protected]]

6th January 2016, 11:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can supplymentary students appear for AIPMT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
This year I had given 12th standard exam and I got supplymentary in physics because i am little bit weak in this subject. I am very worried about my result. I want to give aipmt exam. Can i appear for the exam?

my e-mail id [[email protected]]
Yes, supplementary student are eligible for AIPMT exam.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIPMT exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.
7th January 2016, 05:47 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, candidates having supplementary in board examination are not eligible for All India Pre Medical Tests.

Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 50% marks.

You can apply for this exam only if you manage to score 50% as aggregate in 10+2.
7th January 2016, 06:57 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for All India Pre Medical Test conducted by CBSE is:

*You must have passed 10+2 or appearing from a recognized board with at least 50% aggregate marks in 10+2. You should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2.

You can not apply for AIPMT exam if you have supplementary in any subject of 10+2. First you need to get passing marks or more to apply for AIPMT examination.
7th January 2016, 11:30 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

After qualify your supplementary exam you can appear in Medical Entrance Exam.
Hence, quality it and then only you can appear in the exam.

Eligibility:

Al least 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories required in 12th to appear in the medical Entrance exam.
7th January 2016, 04:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in AIPMT Entrance Examination. Even if you appear in Supplementary Examination, you are eligible to appear in AIPMT Examination but do remember only when you successfully complete that backlog. Candidates who ever successfully meet the required below eligibility criteria are certainly eligible to appear in AIPMT Entrance Exam. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in AIPMT Entrance Exam is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university. So make sure you clear the backlog by the time you attend this AIPMT Examination in order to meet the eligibility.
7th January 2016, 05:11 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have slight confusion related to eligibility criteria for AIPMT exam. You got supplementary in physics.

>>It is mentioned in the complete advertisement that ‘A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12th Standard in 2016 whose result is awaited, may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counseling.’

**So if you fill the supplementary exam, take the exam and if the result will publish before the first round of counseling then only you will be eligible for AIPMT exam otherwise not.

**You can also check this in the complete advertisement of AIPMT 2016 which is easily downloaded from the AIPMT website and check the eligibility criteria.

Link:http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/Welcome.aspx
7th January 2016, 05:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can surely appear for AIPMT if you have given exam and awaiting for result. Admission will be only possible if you are declared pass by the education board. If you have supplementary then you have to clear the exam then only your admission will be deemed valid.

Hence, there is no problem in appearing but you must try your best to clear the supplementary exam if it comes. Therefore, no need to worry.
7th January 2016, 07:07 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, candidates having any supplementary in any subject of 10+2 are not eligible for All India Pre Medical Test conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for MBBS and BDS course.

Candidates who have studied PCB subjects with English and has scored 50% aggregate or appearing for board exams are eligible for exam.
7th January 2016, 09:26 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, supplementary students are not allowed in AIPMT exams.
Candidate must have passed his/her 12th from any recognised university.
He/she must have passed all the subjects.
Age of candidate must be from 17 to 25 years.
Candidate who have not passed all the subjects are not eligible to sit in AIPMT exams.
7th January 2016, 10:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to appear in AIPMT examination, the candidate must have passed 12th standard with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board. If you have disqualified in Physics subject in your 12th standard board examinations then, you are not eligible to appear in AIPMT examination. So, I suggest you to qualify that subject by appearing in Supplementary examinations, so, that you are eligible to appear in AIPMT examination.
13th May 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Hy m roshni baiga
I want to say that m student of class 12th and have got supplementary in physics bcez m little bit weak in this so after clear this supplementary exam m able to give aipmt or other competative exam or not?im very worried about my career
18th May 2016, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I got the supplymentry in physics in 12 class and when i pass the exam can i give the AIPMT exam
19th May 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I'm sunny...due to some reason I didnt appear for my 12,th boards exam so im going to be appear in july supplementary exam and result will gonna announce in the starting month of August so im I eligible for neet???
30th July 2017, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

I'm from Karnataka
I wrote my supplementary exam in mathematics and passed.
And i got 55% percentile in neet 2017
With my supplementary 12th marks card ,
Can i get admission this year in private college through management ?
20th February 2018, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I failed in the first attempt (PCMB) but cleared language subject with 80 percent and I applied for supplementary exam and cleared PCMB with above 75 percentage . Am I eligible for neet 2018?
22nd February 2018, 12:11 PM
jaswant Kumar shrivas
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Can supplymentary students appear for AIPMT exam?

Yes, supplementary student also appear for AIPMT. Their are no issues Regarding AIPMT interest Exam but at the time of joining you have to be submit your 12 certificate that time your 12 ranking and AIPMT ranking Depends for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?