11th November 2016, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of the best Aviation Training Institutes in Mumbai? Is there any age restriction for the course?

Respected Sir, I want to join Aviation Training Institutes in Mumbai so can you tell me the fee structure of the best Aviation Training Institutes in Mumbai? I also want to know is there any age restriction for the course? If yes then please tell me about it.

22nd February 2018, 03:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of the best Aviation Training Institutes in Mumbai? Is there any age restriction for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to join Aviation Training Institutes in Mumbai so can you tell me the fee structure of the best Aviation Training Institutes in Mumbai? I also want to know is there any age restriction for the course? If yes then please tell me about it.

The fee for the Commercial Pilot License (CPL) differs from one flying school to another. Fee for the CPL in Mumbai is around Rs 20 Lakhs to Rs 25 Lakhs. Candidates have to contact the flying school for exact fee details.
Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations with Physics, Mathematics and English subjects to join the CPL training. Candidates must be 18 years old to join the CPL training course. They have to clear the Class II medical test for the admission to the CPL training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?