30th December 2015, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Opportunities available in Journalism for a candidate who has secured 39% in PUC exam?

Hello Everyone,
My son want to pursue a course in Journalism in Bangalore, preferably in Southern Bangalore. He has completed PUC course of the state PU Board, but has obtained only 39% in his final exam. what are the options available to him?

15th February 2016, 10:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opportunities available in Journalism for a candidate who has secured 39% in PUC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
My son want to pursue a course in Journalism in Bangalore, preferably in Southern Bangalore. He has completed PUC course of the state PU Board, but has obtained only 39% in his final exam. what are the options available to him?
Yes, there are many opportunities to study journalism after PUC. The eligibility to study B.A in Journalism is a pass in 10+2 from a recognised board. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in many colleges in India like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?