27th July 2018, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BCom(Accountancy) in JNVU, Jodhpur?

Hello friends, I want to study my BCom(Accountancy) Honours from JNVU, Jodhpur. I would like to know about the cut off percentage which is required for getting admission in this university for this BCom course in 12th standard.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MA from JNV University, Jodhpur
  2. Can I apply for M.Sc admission in geology in good universities after completing B.Sc from JNVU, Jodhpur with 52% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in another government college for doing BA 2nd year after completing 1st year in JNVU, Jodhpur?
  4. Procedure to apply for Ph.D course in Allahabad after completion of LLM from JNVU, Jodhpur?
  5. How may I get the exam time table of JNVU, Jodhpur for BA final year?
  6. How can I get exam time table for BA final in JNVU Jodhpur?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Biochemistry) in Osmania University?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  9. Last 5 years JNVU question papers with answers?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Graphic Era University?
  11. What is B.A final exam time table of JNVU Jodhpur for regular student?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Chemistry) in Loyola College?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(H) in City College, Kolkata?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BCom(H) in Symbiosis College of Commerce?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Team Lease Skills University?
  16. Am I eligible for CPF (Assistant Commandant) after completing B.Com with 44% marks from Jodhpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Nizam College and Osmania University?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 12th GSEB to study BTech in SVNIT, Surat?
3rd August 2018, 11:03 PM
DeepanshuVerma

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BCom(Accountancy) in JNVU, Jodhpur?

The cut off comes according to different boards for JNVU For Bcom. It's divided in -
1)RBSE
2)CBSE

If you are looking for admission in JNVU and belongs to genreal category then you must have above 84 % and if you belong to OBC then 78 is enough For CBSE Student.
For RBSE its 75% for general student and 70% for obc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?