18th March 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Master of Professional Accountancy in Rady School of Management being a BCom student?

I am a student of BCom and I want to do Master of Professional Accountancy from Rady School of Management. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study Master of Professional Accountancy in Rady School of Management?
  2. Is campus interview available for Master of Professional Accountancy students in Rady School of Management?
  3. Entrance exams to study Master of Professional Accountancy in Rady School of Management?
  4. Course structure & duration of Master of Professional Accountancy course in Rady School of Management?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available to study BCom(Professional) in PIMT?
  6. Eligibility to study Master in Cybersecurity Management in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement BSc(Computer Science) student?
  7. How many BCom(Professional) seats are available in PIMT?
  8. MCom or MBA, which is better to study for BCom(Accountancy) student? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  9. SAP courses available to study for BCom(Accountancy) student?
  10. Subjects enlisted to study in BCom(Accountancy)?
  11. Am I eligible to study Master of Tourism Management being an Accountancy graduate?
  12. Specializations available to study in MBA for BCom(Accountancy) student?
  13. Benefits of studying MBA for BCom(Accountancy) student?
  14. CCNA or ICWA, which course is better to study for BCom Accountancy student?
  15. Entrance exams to study Master of Business Research in University of Southern Queensland?
  16. Which course should I pursue after completing BBA that will be good for my career?
  17. Eligibility to study Master of Finance & Control for BCom(Banking & Finance) student?
  18. Eligibility to study MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) for BCom(Accountancy) student?
22nd May 2018, 12:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master of Professional Accountancy in Rady School of Management being a BCom student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of BCom and I want to do Master of Professional Accountancy from Rady School of Management. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

Yes, you can study Master of Professional Accountancy course in the Rady School of Management after completion of BCom. Candidates with a graduation and with a solid accounting foundation are eligible to apply for the Master of Professional Accountancy course in the Rady School of Management. Students with non-accounting undergraduate degree with 16 semester units in accounting are also considered for the admission to study Master of Professional Accountancy course in the Rady School of Management. Duration of the course is one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?