12th April 2016, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I study BVSc for free with 63% in PUC?

Hello Sir,
I would like to join BVSc course. How much marks I have to get in PUC to join BVSc in free seat as I have secured 63% in PUC so I am capable to join?

14th April 2016, 06:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BVSc for free with 63% in PUC?

For admission in a BVSc course you need to crack entrance exam. If you can crack exam with an excellent rank then surely you will get a free seat through counselling without any donation.

Hence, just be prepared for the national level veterinary entrance exam for admission in BVSc course. You should have PCB stream at class 12th level for becoming eligible.
14th April 2016, 09:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BVSc for free with 63% in PUC?

To join BVSc course, you have to appear in the AIPVT Entrance examination, qualifying in which you will get a seat to study BVSc course.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria of AIPVT Entrance Examination, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in class 12th.
Candidates age must be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?