7th October 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get admission in IP University to study BHMCT for a candidate who has secured 761 rank in CET?

Hi,
I am Pulkit Gaur and my rank in CET for BHMCT course is 761. Is there any chance for admission in college under IP University, because I don't want to loose my year due this, you are requested to kindly give reply as early as you can.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to get admission in BHMCT at IP university?
  2. Chances of getting admission in IP university after scoring 16276 rank in GGSIPU CET? Chances of getting admission in IP university? What are the possible branches I could choose from? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the chances for admission in BAMS in GGSIPU? I have scored 1152 rank in in GGSIPU CET exam
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 33415 rank in IPU-CET and 71% in 12th being a General candidate of Delhi?
  5. Can I get admission to study MBBS if secured 236 rank in IPUCET being a general candidate of outside Delhi?
  6. Date of counseling of BHMCT?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 27425 rank in CET of IP University, Delhi?
  8. Will there be any chances for me to get seat in Andhra University having secured a rank of 1457 in PGCET Exam being a candidate of SC category?
  9. Admission procedure and entrance exam to study BHMCT in IP University?
  10. Any chance for selection after scoring 476 rank in BHMCT CET test
  11. Which college to prefer after scoring 25 marks in TANCET?
  12. Will I get admission to study B.Tech(CE) if secured 13000 general rank in KIITEE?
  13. List of colleges under IP University for a candidate who has secured 1971 rank in BBA-CET? When the counselling will be started?
  14. Will I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 14200 rank in IPU-CET? Which is better either Amity University or IP University for B.Tech programme in respect to faculty, environment, campus and placement records?
  15. Can I get admission to study 3 years LLB course in Osmania University if secured 825 rank in entrance exam being a SC candidate?
  16. Chances to get admission if secured 296 rank in IP University BDS entrance exam?
  17. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  18. Can I get admission in Manipal University if secured 620 rank in M.Tech MU-OET?
11th October 2015, 06:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get admission in IP University to study BHMCT for a candidate who has secured 761 rank in CET?

You have good chance of getting admission in a private college with this rank. Hotel management is not a popular course among students, therefore, you will not face any problem in getting admission because there are many colleges available.

Your rank is not too bad and you just have to attend counselling for getting admission. Just make a list of colleges which are available before appearing for counselling.
4th June 2018, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances to get admission in IP University to study BHMCT for a candidate who has secured 761 rank in CET?

I am Rishabh Joshi and my rank in CET for BHMCT course is 1500. I have scored 75% marks in class 12th. Is is any chance for admission in college under IP University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?