24th October 2016, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I change from Gondwana university to Pune university for my BA 2nd and 3rd year in Marathi medium?

I am in 1st year BA from Gondwana university, ACS college, Chandrapur. Can I take admission for 2nd year in Pune university for BA in marathi medium.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  2. How to get admission in Pune University for SY B.Com external Marathi medium
  3. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  4. How to change after 2nd year engineering from university of Pune to Mumbai University?
  5. How To Change University in 2nd Year MCA?
  6. Is it possible to change the college in Mumbai University in 3rd year?
  7. Previous few years solved question papers for 3rd year BA Hindi and Economics paper 4, 5 and 6 IDOL Marathi Medium
  8. How to change the university after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student
  9. Possibility to change university from Shivaji University to Pune University after 1st year of B.Sc? What is the process for it?
  10. How many subjects are there in LLB first semester in Marathi Medium in Dr D.Y. Patil University?
  11. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
  12. Can I change my university in 2nd year while studying BSc Biotech in BAMU University?
  13. How can I change my College under the same University after completing 3rd semester of B.Tech in ECE? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to change from Nagpur to Pune University for 2nd year admission?
  15. Can I change university from Solapur to Pune University? What is the process?
  16. Study material of commerce set exam in marathi medium?
  17. Is it possible to change the university from BAMU to Mumbai University? Can I get admission in direct 3rd year of college of Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I change my university from IGNOU to Pune University after completion of 1st year B.A from IGNOU to 2nd year Pune University?
24th October 2016, 11:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change from Gondwana university to Pune university for my BA 2nd and 3rd year in Marathi medium?

I am sorry to say that you cannot change your University after the completion of 1st year and proceed for the 2nd and 3rd year in any other University.
You have to complete all the three years in the same University to complete your course.
So, complete the course from the University in which you are studying.
25th October 2016, 10:02 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change from Gondwana university to Pune university for my BA 2nd and 3rd year in Marathi medium?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot shift to a different university after completion of 1st year or any other time in some other university. At the max you can shift to another college under same university providing a valid reason behind it and just after completion of your 1st year and should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate.
25th October 2016, 10:52 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

This is a tough task but not impossible. There is a provision for the same.

The following procedure you need to follow :

* Enquire in the college if there is any seat vacant in the semester and the college you want to take the admission.

* Write an application to the head of that University i.e. the VC about the same (in case of the change of the university). Else write to the head of the institution of the college in which you want to take the admission. (if you are taking the admission in the same university)

* If they agree, write about the same to the head of your university (in case of the change of the university), else write to the head of your institution.

* If they both agree, then pay the required amount of the fee and ask for the college leaving certificate and a migration certificate in case of the change in the university.

* After completion of this, take the admission in the college you want by paying the required amount of the fee.

NOTE : Do not apply for the college leaving certificate if you are not confident that they will agree. Else your years and efforts in the degree will go in vain.
7th January 2020, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I'm first year A.T.k.T BBA students can i get second year admission to other college ik Gondwana University
2nd June 2022, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I change from Gondvana University to Pune University after 3rd year of llb 5 year course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?