8th January 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering BAMS through distance education with minimum fees?

I want to join BAMS from distance education programme with minimum fees structure. List me colleges offering BAMS through distance education. Please help me for my admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a BAMS doctor in distance education mode with less fee?
  2. Colleges offering M.E in Electronics through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  3. What is the general minimum cut off required for admission in BAMS Colleges? Fee structure for the same?
  4. Universities offering distance BAMS program in Gujarat -- [New]
  5. List of colleges offering Diploma in Audiology through distance education?
  6. Which colleges are offering B.Ed course through distance education? I did my PG in commerce
  7. University offering M.Ed through distance education? Maximum and minimum time period? What is the fee structure?
  8. How to do CA course in distance education after completing B.Tech CSE course
  9. How to join LLB/BL through distance? Universities/colleges offering distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Colleges offering BAMS through distance education with minimum fees?
  11. Universities/Colleges offering distance education in LLB/BL?
  12. Can BAMS do Masters in Public Health? Colleges offering this course? Where can I do this course through distance learning?
  13. Which are the LLB universities offering distance education?
  14. List of colleges which offer M.E. through Distance Education in Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu for B.E. Civil Engineer?
  15. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech distance education and part time?
  16. Universities offering M.Pharm through distance education? What is the fee structure?
  17. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  18. List of Universities offering PhD in IT Management through distance education?
8th January 2018, 05:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering BAMS through distance education with minimum fees?

BAMS is an alternative medicine course and it requires a lot of practical classes. Hence, no recognized college would offer you distance mode BAMS degree.

Hence, you have to go for regular course through a medical entrance exam. Just apply for entrance exams like NEET.
8th January 2018, 08:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering BAMS through distance education with minimum fees?

Let me tell you that BAMS is a medical course and it cannot be pursued through distance education because it also involves lot of practicals which cannot be performed by the students itself in the home. And if any college provide BAMS through distance education then the degree won't have any value in future.
So basically you have to pursue this course through regular mode of Education.
8th January 2018, 09:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

There is no such college which will provide you BAMS medical course through distance education because this course cannot be pursued through distance education rather every course which involve various practicals cannot be pursued through distance education. And if any college promises such degree certificate on the basis of distance education then they are frauds.
9th January 2018, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 57 years old with Intermediate qualification with commerce. I am interested in pursuing certificate course in Accountancy in distance mode. Kindly advise.
Regards - Balarama Rao. D
18th April 2018, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm completed Bsc lifescience. & I have completed DOA Diploma in opthalmic asistent course. I have 1 year expirence in GVK ambulance Emerjence technician....

But I have INTREST to BAMS dustence mode.

Pls told to me distence ofar colages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?