8th March 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in Manipal University B.Tech entrance exam to study B.Tech?

Hi friends, I am interested to do B.Tech from Manipal University. Can I know what cutoff marks is requires for the admission in the entrance exam of this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get BTech Mechanical seat in Karunya University?
  2. Can I get EEE/Mechanical/Automobile stream to study in BTech at Jaipur campus with 64 marks in Manipal Entrance exam?
  3. Cutoff marks required in Manipal University B.Tech entrance exam to study B.Tech?
  4. Cutoff marks required in SRMJEEE to get BTech(Genetic Engineering) admission?
  5. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru University? Cutoff rank required to get admission? -- [New]
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech in IIT-Kharagpur?
  7. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Manipal University?
  8. Cutoff marks required in CET to study BTech in any Government college of Pune?
  9. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which course to opt for after completion of diploma in ECE?
  11. Cutoff marks required in Manipal University MDS entrance exam to get admission? Number of MDS seats available across India?
  12. Can I get scholarship to study BTech in Karunya University?
  13. Cutoff marks required in Manipal B.Tech entrance exam to get scholarship?
  14. Cutoff for B.Tech(CSE) in ENAT at Manipal campus?
  15. Can I study BTech in Anna University through General/Sports quota with 185 marks in TNEA being a State level Basketball player?
  16. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get BTech admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. Can I get scholarship to study BTech in Lovely Professional University?
  18. Entrance exams available to get 100% scholarship for BTech course?
19th April 2018, 11:20 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in Manipal University B.Tech entrance exam to study B.Tech?

The cut off marks for B.Tech entrance examination cannot be estimated, because it changes every year in every college. So, until and unless the college discloses it, you cannot guess the cut off marks. It depends upon the following factors:

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Number of seats available

> The difficulty level of the examination

For more details you can contact the college authorities:

Add: Tiger Circle Road, Madhav Nagar, Manipal, Karnataka 576104
ph - 092437 77733
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?