5th August 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering recruitment to Biology graduate who has 9 years of experience?

Dear Sir,
I am B.Sc(Biology) graduate. I have experience of nine years in Horticulture area but I have big problem that many companies demand for B.Sc(Agriculture/ Horticulture). I want to know about companies for me?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  2. Companies offering recruitment to B.Com graduate in Delhi and NCR?
  3. Companies offering summer training in Molecular Biology for 1 month?
  4. Can I apply for off campus placement after scoring 59% in 12th and 69% in B.Tech?
  5. How to get a job in Vodafone and Reliance Communication after B.E in Electronics and Communication with first class?
  6. Is there any recruitment available in Tata Steel, Duburi for BBA graduate and Industrial Safety Management holder who has 3 years of working experience?
  7. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard?
  8. Available jobs in Agricultural field after completing diploma in Agriculture and having 5 years of experience in the same field? List of companies offering jobs and expected salary for the same?
  9. List of the companies recruiting an IT graduate having less than 60% marks?
  10. How may i participate in recruitment procedure of CBI and IB? I have 6 years working experience in Postal department
  11. What is the current format of selection of candidates in TCS?
  12. List core companies in Chennai offering jobs to ECE students? How to get job in these companies with 8 months experience as Service Engineer?
  13. List private jobs with salary details for B.Sc. (Ag) students?
  14. Indian companies offering jobs in robotics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do B.Ed in Hindi through correspondence? Universities offering B.Ed in Hindi?
  16. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  17. Which course do I have to do after T.Y.B.Com? Is CA course good for me?
  18. Should I prepare for GATE instead of preparing for Campus recruitment?
20th August 2015, 07:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering recruitment to Biology graduate who has 9 years of experience?

You should create a profile on a job portal and upload your resume with the latest details of your experience. I am sure you will get interview calls from many companies according to your experience and field.

You have to attend interview for getting the job. If you perform well in it then surely you will get the job. You should have a good resume with all the details about your skills and preference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?