19th February 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Should I prepare for GATE instead of preparing for Campus recruitment?

Which all companies recruit using gate score?.I am not interested in doing M.tech after my b.tech,but planning to do MBA in one of the IIMs.But before getting into IIM i need work experience.Should I go for a gate exam or rely on my campus recruitment?Now I am doing my S5.I am confused as to whether i should go for gate coaching now to get a job to be pursued for two years.PLEASE REPLY

20th February 2015, 05:04 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I prepare for GATE instead of preparing for Campus recruitment?

You said that, you are not interested in doing M.Tech, then it is better to use your time to prepare for Campus Placements, instead of wasting your time for GATE preparation. So, first try to prepare for campus recruitment and try to get a job. During your job, you can prepare for CAT exam for one or two years, and you can use work experience to get admission in IIM, at which you are interested to pursue your MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?