10th April 2017, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to give entrance exam for fashion designing course?

I have completed the 12th intermediate exam with above 75%. I have interested in fashion designing. Is it compulsory to give and complete the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Fashion Designing after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam should I give and for which college in Bangalore can I apply?
  2. Presently doing BSc 2nd year : How to do fashion designing? Any entrance exam for Fashion Designing course? Fashion Designing a summer or yearly course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Entrance exam, duration of course and college in Andhra Pradesh for doing Fashion Designing?
  4. What type of questions are asked in the entrance exam of Fashion Designing?
  5. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  6. List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Fashion Designing in Graduation?
  8. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  9. How to join institute of PG course after completing diploma in fashion designing course?
  10. How to become a designer? What should I do after 12th?
  11. Colleges for distance mode M.Sc. in apparel fashion designing?
  12. What is the scope of doing diploma in fashion designing?
  13. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  14. Information about the courses in fashion designing in NIFT? What is the fee structure and duration?
  15. Is there any Bachelor degree program in any field of Design?
  16. Is it compulsory to have a B.Tech degree to become a Fashion Designer?
  17. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  18. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same?
11th April 2017, 01:55 AM
khanexpert

Default Re: Is it compulsory to give entrance exam for fashion designing course?

Yes, it is compulsory to appear for entrance test in order to be eligible to get admission in Fashion Designing course. You should try to score well in your entrance test in order to get admission in top colleges for further studies.
11th April 2017, 12:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to give entrance exam for fashion designing course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed the 12th intermediate exam with above 75%. I have interested in fashion designing. Is it compulsory to give and complete the entrance exam?

Yes, the entrance examination is compulsory for getting admission to fashion designing courses in reputed institutions. There are various entrance examinations available for the admission to fashion designing courses. The institutions conduct the entrance examinations like NIFT Entrance Examination, NID Entrance Examination, GD Goenka Design Aptitude Test, AIEED, Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) etc. The courses are available in various institutions in India like

NIFT - Official Website

National Institute of Design - Official Website

Symbiosis Institute of Design - Official Website

Pearl Academy - Official Website
11th April 2017, 12:47 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Yes, it is compulsory to write the entrance exam in order to get admission in the leading college to pursue the fashion and designing course. The minimum qualification required to write the exam is the aspirants must have completed his/her 10+2 from a recognized board of education. The candidates who have interest in this field must start their preparation for the entrance exam right after the completion of class 12. Below is the list of entrance exam which you need to appear in any one of them to get admission in the renowned college.
AIEED (All India Entrance Exam for Design) entrance exam.
SOFT (School of Fashion Technology) entrance exam.
NID (national institute of Design) entrance exam .
PAF (Pearl Academy) entrance exam.
NIFT (National Institute of Fashion design) entrance exam.
11th April 2017, 11:19 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you have to appear in entrance examination to get admission in Fashion Designing.
But there are some colleges which gives the facility of admission directly on donation. According to me it will be better when you go after qualifying entrance test.
11th April 2017, 11:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get admission in a reputed institute like NIFT, then entrance exam is very essential. Those who are excellent are eligible to get admission through counselling.

There are some institutes which offer admission without entrance exam, but they will not be as good as NIFT and also it will be expensive.
12th April 2017, 12:31 AM
ranu shahi

If you want to do fashion designing course without giving any entrance exam then it is possible. Few colleges offer admission without entrance exam.
12th April 2017, 07:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you must have to qualify in the entrance examination in order to pursue fashion Designing course.
Candidates may appear in the entrance examinations like B.Des, AIEED or examinations conducted by the respective Colleges.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the entrance examinations
2nd October 2018, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to give entrance exam for fashion technology?! Well I got 60% in 12th grade!
11th April 2020, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

If have missed my entrance exam so can I get admission in any fashion designing college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?