2nd November 2016, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Fashion Designing after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam should I give and for which college in Bangalore can I apply?

Hello Sir, Now I am studying in class 10th and after 10th how to join Fashion Designing. Which entrance exam should I give and which is the best college in Bangalore University for Fashion Designing course? How many years will it take to complete Fashion Designing course to complete?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th?
  2. Can I join Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  3. Can I join fashion designing course after completing 10th class with 95%? I want to join fashion designing course
  4. How to join Fashion Designing course being failed in 12th commerce? Is it possible to get admission in Goa?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing and then Graduation after completing 10th?
  6. Steps to be taken after tenth to join Fashion Designing course? Names of institutions for it? -- [New]
  7. How can I pursue a career in Fashion Designing after completing class 12th? Which College or University should I join?
  8. How can I pursue my career in Fashion Designing after completing class 12th (Medical)? Which College or Institute should I join?
  9. How to join institute of PG course after completing diploma in fashion designing course?
  10. What are the Steps to join Fashion Designing for 10th standard students?
  11. What should I do to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis? Where should I do?
  12. What should I do to start fashion designing right after 10th exams?
  13. Can I do diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th and then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to become a designer? What should I do after 12th?
  15. Detailed information about different types of Fashion Designing courses
  16. List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis?
  17. Is it compulsory to give entrance exam for fashion designing course?
  18. How can I join Fashion college after completing 12th in medical stream?
30th November 2017, 11:47 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Fashion Designing after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam should I give and for which college in Bangalore can I apply?

Being a Class 10th passed candidate for becoming a fashion designer you are required to pursue B.Des ( Bachelor of Designing ) course at your graduation level of academics.

Further for pursuing B.Des course you are required to have completed your Class 12th with at least 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized board of education.

Also for pursuing B.Des course the best college is the NIFT ( National Institute of Fashion Technology ) and for admission in the same you need to qualify its respective entrance test.

* Some of the other popular colleges in Bangalore for fashion designing courses are :-

i) Mount Carmel College (MCC Bangalore) | Palace Road, Bangalore.

ii) M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences | M S R Nagar, Bangalore.

iii) Garden City University | Old Madras Road, Bangalore.

iv) National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore | H.S.R Layout, Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?