29th July 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore?

I want to do Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery from Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore. Kindly tell me about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. I have given my 12th Board exam with Science stream and waiting for my result. So, I want to know about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. How many Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery seats are available in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery seat in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore?
  4. Specializations available to study BEMS in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore?
  5. Admission criteria to study Diploma(Electro Homeopathy Medicine) in Punjab Medical Institute & Hospital of Electropathy?
  6. Admission procedure to study DEHM in MBEHSM?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
  8. Is it beneficial to study DEHM in MBEHSM?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
  10. Eligibility to study DEHM in MBEHSM?
  11. Which are the best and demanding courses for BiPC students?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
  13. Fee expenses of DEHM in MBEHSM?
  14. Number of seats for MBBS in Punjab? Top colleges offering MBBS in Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course should I take after completing PU in PCMB?
  16. How many Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine seats are available in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
  17. What is the last date of submission of BAMS application?
  18. What can I do after completing 12th from PCB?
5th August 2018, 12:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery from Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore. Kindly tell me about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. I have given my 12th Board exam with Science stream and waiting for my result. So, I want to know about the admission procedure.

Interested students can collect the application form along with prospectus from the Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore or through the post. Duly filled application form with attested copies of the necessary certificates should be submitted within 15 days from the date of publication of higher secondary results. Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. Those students who have passed 12th with science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects) with at least 50% marks are eligible to study Bachelor of Electropathy Medicine & Surgery at Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore. There is no upper age limit to study the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?