29th July 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am planning to study BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore. So, I want to know about the course fee expenses for this course in this institute. Please let me know about the fee expenses as well as course duration.

Related Questions:
  1. How many BE(Metallurgical Engineering) seats are available in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available for BE(Metallurgical Engineering) admission in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?
  3. Course structure of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?
  4. Admission procedure to study BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?
  8. Fee expenses of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  9. Fee expenses of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  11. Fee expenses of MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management, Indore?
  13. Fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?
  14. Eligibility, course duration and fee expenses of Diploma(Rubber Technology) in Delhi College of Distance Education?
  15. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  16. List of Colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport Management in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  18. Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?
5th August 2018, 03:59 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?

BE (Bachelor of Engineering) in Metallurgical engineering is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years with 8 semesters.
This course is offered by many universities one of them is Jagadguru Dattatraya college of Technology.

The basic eligibility required for studying BE in Metallurgical engineering is a 10+2 in PCM with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The fee structure for BE in Metallurgical engineering will vary around INR 50K - 80K per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?