28th January 2018, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I choose, B.Sc or BTC?

I passed the 12th class with all 6 subject. If I go for any government job or any courses like B.Sc, BTC (DELED) etc. So that can I choose high scoring top 5 subject among 6 subject. Please answer me.

28th January 2018, 12:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I choose, B.Sc or BTC?

Well, you have to choose the course according to your eligibility and interest. If you are interested in B.Sc and you are confident enough that you can perform well in that, then go for that without thinking a second time. But, if you find BTC easy and understandable then you should go for that instead of BTC. So, choose the course according to your interest which is advisable as both the courses are valuable.
28th January 2018, 11:52 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Which course should I choose, B.Sc or BTC?

You can get admission in B.Sc or BTC course whichever you are interested in. Either of the course can lead you into a bright future, provided you are interested in it.

If you are interested in teaching, then you can get admission in BTC course and if you are inclined towards a particular subject and want to pursue your career in it, you can get admission in B.Sc course and move ahead with it.

You can get government job after completion of your B.Sc degree as well, there is no such problem in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?