28th January 2018, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Can my daughter of 2.5 years age study pre KG CBSE next year?

My daughter have 2.5 years old. I would like to start our study in next year CBSE pre KG. Is there any problem will it create in future studies?

28th January 2018, 10:35 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can my daughter of 2.5 years age study pre KG CBSE next year?

The right age to join your daughter in Pre-KG or Nursery is 2.6 to 3.6 years. The minimum age required for the child to join in LKG in CBSE Board school is 3 years 6 months. So, once your daughter attains the age of 2.6 years, you join her in Pre-KG in CBSE Board school.
28th January 2018, 11:29 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As there is no age limit to appear for 10th standard in CBSE board, so it won't cause any problem in future. But, it may cause problem now, because the age limit to get admission in pre KG in CBSE board is set to 3 and half years in most of the schools.

The age criteria are not the same in every school, so you have to check out the age criteria of every school individually.
28th January 2018, 06:08 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

I am sorry to say that your child should have attained the minimun age of 3 years and 6 months in order to get admission in the above mentioned standard.

Therefore, I would suggest you to let your child attain the mnimum age mentioned above and then admit her in the school you wish to and let her continue with her studies further.
28th January 2018, 08:52 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

According to the CBSE schools most of them have the age criteria that is for LKG the children must complete 3 and half years.

The age criteria is 3.6 years to 4.6 years for LKG. But it differs in some school, So please check with the respective schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?