14th January 2017, 01:51 PM
khushbu sony

Am I eligible to apply for BTC after scoring 58% marks in Graduation? Which is better between BTC and B.Ed?

Respected Sir, I have completed High School with 74.5%, Intermediate with 80.8% then I have completed my Graduation scoring 58% marks. I want to know am I eligible to apply for BTC after scoring in my Studies? I also want to know shall I pursue BTC or B.Ed? Which is better between BTC and B.Ed? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th January 2017, 12:25 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BTC after scoring 58% marks in Graduation? Which is better between BTC and B.Ed?

Basic Training Certificate (BTC) is a Certificate level Educational course. B.Ed. stands for Bachelor of Education. The duration of these courses is years.

Eligibility: Candidate must have passed graduation with at least 50% from a recognized university.

As per my knowledge, both courses are good for you so that you can apply for admission on the basis of your interest. You are eligible to apply for BTC after scoring 58% marks in Graduation.

EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Private Coaching Centres

=> Administrative Jobs

=> School and Colleges

JOBS TYPE

1. Executive Trainee Recruiter

2. Content Writer

3. Teacher/Lecturer

4. Training Coordinator
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?