23rd March 2016, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Which course should i prefer in graduation - Economics Honours or BBA?

I am interested in studying Economics Honours as well as BBA in graduation degree. But i want to know that which one of the course should be preferred. Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should i prefer in graduation - Economics Honours or BBA? -- [New]
  2. Can I study BBA/B.A./B.Com/B.Sc Economics Honours course in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  3. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
  4. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  5. Is it worthy doing M.Sc Economics honours after B.Sc Economics honours?
  6. How to do Ph.D. in Economics being an Economics Honours graduate?
  7. What are the career options in commerce?
  8. Scope of Economics general instead of Economics honours from CU?
  9. Is B.Com hons better than B.A honors?
  10. Which would be better B.Com or B.A. Economic honours? Difference between both? How to prepare for entrance exams of colleges?
  11. Which is better B.Com or Economics honours? Difference between B.A. Economics and B.Sc Economics?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Sc/B.Com/B.A.(Economics) Honours in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  13. Am I eligible to study Economics Honours if completed 12th without Economics?
  14. Scope after Economic general done from C.U. after failing in honours papers?
  15. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  16. Can I do Economics honours without Maths in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to do special honours course after completion of graduation in B.Sc course?
  18. Can I study Economics Honours without Mathematics in 12th standard?
23rd March 2016, 11:46 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Which course should i prefer in graduation - Economics Honours or BBA?

As per your query you are confused in subject selection. Let me tell you both subjects are good but according to me you should go through BBA. As it is technical degree and this will help you in future when you move towards your career. But the last decision is yours. So take always right decision. Pursuing with economics you got simply graduation degree.
24th March 2016, 01:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should i prefer in graduation - Economics Honours or BBA?

That totally depends upon your own interest as to which field you are good at or where does your interest lie. You can go for either of the courses as both the courses do have a great career opportunity.

Now, it is up to you to decide as to which course you wish to opt for in your graduation keeping your interest in mind.
24th March 2016, 06:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Normally, Economics honours from a reputed university will be a better course. You can just aim for better university rather than better course. BBA is a professional course but it should be done from a decent college for getting a good package.

Hence, try to get admission in a reputed university and study well. Those who complete course with good marks from a reputed college have good options available in private sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?