18th April 2018, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Bachelor of Management Studies in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?

Hello friends, can you please tell me about the structure of Bachelor of Management Studies course which is available in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics? Kindly tell me about the structure of this course. Thank you!

13th May 2018, 08:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of Bachelor of Management Studies in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?

The duration of Bachelor of Management Studies course in Narsee Monkee College of Commerce and Economics is three years. Each year consists of two semesters. There will be total 40 modules comprising 39 theory papers and one project of 100 marks. The detailed course structure of BMS in Narsee Monkee College of Commerce and Economics can be found at http://nmcollege.in/Courses_Offer/BMS_BriefSyl.aspx.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?