18th April 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BMS in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics. So, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission? Please let me know immediately.

15th May 2018, 12:02 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BMS in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?

There are no Entrance Examination to pursue BMS in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics. Admission will be purely done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Candidates must have passed 12th class or Diploma in Engineering, conducted by the Board of Technical Education to be eligible.

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Short answer
15th May 2018, 05:09 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BMS in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am looking forward to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics. So, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission? Please let me know immediately.

There is no entrance examination to study BMS course in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics. Those students who have passed 10+2 (Arts, Commerce or Science streams) or equivalent examinations or Diploma in Engineering conducted by the Board of Technical Education or its equivalent with 45% marks are eligible to apply for the BMS course in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics. Students are admitted to the BMS course on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations (10+2 or diploma). Students can find details on the details in the Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics website link given Click Here
16th May 2018, 01:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no such entrance examination is conducted for getting admission into this Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics for pursuing BMS (Management Studies) course.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is 12th class in 10+2 pattern or its equivalent with minimum 45% marks.

>> Selection is done based on merit and the merit list for admission will be declared generally stream wise.

Click here for Detailed Information

>> Candidates must have passed HSC of the Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent or Diploma in any engineering branches with 2 years or 3 years after SSC conducted by board of technical examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?