3rd November 2009, 07:00 PM
rahulbohra98

Fees structure of MBA in PHARMACEUTICAL MANAGEMENT from Narsee Monjee Institute of Ma

sir i want to know the fees structure of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies for the course of MBA in PHARMACEUTICAL MANAGEMENT

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for M.Pharm in Narsee Monjee Institute of Pharmacy, Mumbai
  2. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Capital Market) in Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies? -- [New]
  3. How to register for internship in Narsee Monjee Institute of Management?
  4. In which colleges I can get admission having scored 83 percentile in MHT-CET?
  5. Procedure for D.Ed admission? College which I can pursue in Mumbai? Where is D.Ed government college in Thane and Raigad District?
  6. List of some good colleges in which I can get after scoring 89.98% in Dec MAT, 85.26 percentile in Feb MAT and 77.40 percentile in ATMA? Cutoff score/Percentile of ATMA feb?
  7. Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?
  8. How to take admission in Narsee Monjee College, Mumbai after scoring 94% in class 12th?
  9. Scope of commerce multimedia in future? Are there any jobs related to it?
  10. List of good private colleges offering master of human resource and organisational development(MHROD)?
  11. Scope for government job after doing integrated course of B.Tech with MBA?
  12. What are the courses after passing 12th in science stream except medical and engineering?
  13. Is DU offering BBA? Names of the colleges and how to apply for them?
  14. List best Part Time Business schools in India?
  15. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  16. Which is the best college that I can get after scoring 894 rank in GPAT?
  17. Teaching jobs after M.Pharma and B.Pharma?
  18. Any merit colleges in India offering PG course in Agriculture?
21st November 2009, 07:34 PM
explore_urself

Default Re: Fees structure of MBA in PHARMACEUTICAL MANAGEMENT from Narsee Monjee Institute o

Fee Structure of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management for MBA in Pharmaceuticals Management (2 years degree) is as follows :

Tution Fee : Rs. 1,00,000/- (per year)
Other Fee : Rs. 63,650/- (I year) & Rs. 57,600/-(II year)
Refundable Deposit : Rs. 1,000/- (One time only)

Total Fee : Rs. 1,64,650/- (I year) & Rs. 1,57,600/- (II year)
28th November 2009, 01:11 PM
Shafna Ashmi.A

Default Re: Fees structure of MBA in PHARMACEUTICAL MANAGEMENT from Narsee Monjee Institute o

MBA (Pharmaceuticals Management) (School of Business Management)
Seats: 30 (15% management quota seats) for 2 Years

I year :1,64,650

II year:1,57,600
16th December 2009, 12:15 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

they also provide fee consession/scholarship to meritorious students,so fees structure varies at that time.
20th January 2010, 12:45 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Default Re: Fees structure of MBA in PHARMACEUTICAL MANAGEMENT from Narsee Monjee Institute of Ma

i think 60thousand and above per semister fees structure and god compus placement also provided for mba students
good luck
24th January 2010, 08:56 PM
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fees structure of MBA in PHARMACEUTICAL MANAGEMENT from Narsee Monjee Institute of Ma

there are concession /scholarship in that case fee structure may vary .....
29th March 2010, 04:26 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear friend,
the fees of narsee-monjee-institute of management for pharmaceutical-management is very high.it is such like that as stated

Total Fee : Rs. 1,64,650/- (I year) & Rs. 1,57,600/- (II year).
4th May 2010, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

hey the latst fees structure is much higher...it is 3.5 lac per annum means 7 lac for 2 years!!!!!
5th June 2010, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

what is fees structure of m pharm in nmims
3rd July 2010, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

fees for management quota
3rd July 2010, 01:18 AM
bhubaneshwari

Dear friend,
Here's the details of the course fee for the MBA Pharmaceutical Mgt. course from Narsee Monjee
TUTION fees: Rs.1,00,000/-per year
Other Fees: Rs.46,900/- per year
Miscellaneous: Rs.4050/- per year
Library Deposit (refundable): Rs.1,000
4th July 2010, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in nmims in pharmaceutical mba through management quota?
for general procedure cat is required or not?
how much fees or management quota?
31st July 2010, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

can some one please inform me about entrance exam to take admission in pharma MBA.
10th August 2010, 08:10 PM
prathamesh22

dude it is
Rs. 1lac per year + tution fee65000 for year 1
58650 for year 2
best of luck for the future
14th August 2010, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure of MBA -core under management quota
15th August 2010, 09:43 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Dear friend.
In your question you want to know about the Fees structure of MBA in PHARMACEUTICAL MANAGEMENT from Narsee Monjee Institute of Ma
So there is mo any need to worry, you can get the all those information from the official websites websites that has been given below,
So just go to the given below, and get the all the information about the Fees structure of MBA in PHARMACEUTICAL MANAGEMENT from Narsee Monjee Institute of Ma .
Hope you will get satisfied.
22nd August 2010, 02:20 PM
anki_8816

Undermentioned is the number of college.You can contact them and they will give you information in full detail.
Tel: 91-22-2613 4577/2618 3688/ 4235 5555
18th September 2010, 10:54 PM
chackos

i want to enroll for MBA distance learning .i want to know abt fee structure and what are the procedures.currently am working with IBM Gurgaon as a lead.
19th September 2010, 09:36 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

you can see the website of narsee monjee institute of technology for fee structure or see the prospectus of this institutes. i wish you can get a good answer. thanking you..
18th October 2010, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

IS IT NECESSARY TO HAVE 2 YEAR POST QUALIFICATION WORK EXPERIENCE FR GETTING SELECTED AT NMIMS FR PHARMACEUTICAL MANAGEMENT ONLY..INSPITE OF SCORING GOOD MARKS IN GRADUATION AND GMAT RESPECTIVELY?
22nd December 2010, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i got 144 marks in nmat.i'm cmputer engg.plz tell me how to apply for mba in pharmaceutical
9th January 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure of managemant quota in pharmaceautical mba in Narsee Monjee institute of managemant for 2011? Is enterance exam is necessary to take admission in managemant quota in pharma mba?
15th January 2011, 11:47 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Dear,
Here's the details of the course fee for the MBA Pharmaceutical Mgt. course from Narsee Monjee
TUTION fees: Rs.1,00,000/-per year
Other Fees: Rs.46,900/- per year
Miscellaneous: Rs.4050/- per year
Library Deposit (refundable): Rs.1,000

Thanks.
18th January 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

is NMIMS branch is there in indore also. and where it is situated in indore
21st January 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

HELLO,IT MAY SOUND A BIT FUNNY,BT IN D ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA 4 NMIMS 4 PHARMA MGMT,DER IS NO MENTION 4 PHARMA STUDENTS ELIGIBILITY!!!!!!DOES IT CUM UNDER LIFE SCIENCES?????ND I HV GOT 175,WAT CHANCES I HV 2 GET ADMITTED IN2 D PHARMA MGMT COURSE??????????
29th January 2011, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in nmims in management quota in this year n is it necessary to give NMAT ? if not necessary than tell me fees structure for MBA
30th January 2011, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

full time m.pharm fees structure
11th February 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR,I HAVE GOT 130 MARKS IN MMAT 2010,AND WTS THE CHANCE FOR PHARMA NBA.AND PLS MAY I KNOW THE FEES AND PROCEDURE BY MANGMENT QUOTA
20th February 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a pharma professional having more than 03 yrs of exp in pharma and i am interested to go for mba in PHARMACEUTICAL MANAGEMENT .Please let me know about the current fee structure & scope available in India after completion of mba in pharma management.
27th March 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I am a pharma professional and i am interested to go for mba in PHARMACEUTICAL MANAGEMENT .Please let me know about the current fee structure & scope available in India after completion of mba in pharma management.
28th March 2011, 03:45 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

the fees of narsee-monjee-institute of management for pharmaceutical-management is very high.it is such like that as stated
7th April 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

colleges that take admission on merit bases for mpharm
8th April 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE inform me about the fee details for m.pharmacy course through GPAT
8th April 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me about fee details for m.pharma in narsee monjee ,mumbai
21st April 2011, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

23rd April 2011, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

29th April 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

scope of mba in pharma
30th April 2011, 04:30 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

hi,

thanks
12th May 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the fee structure only for m.pharm from nmims, mumbai
16th May 2011, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me about reservation quota like sc,st,physical handicape,obc??
25th May 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

it's 3,56,000 rps this yr..
31st May 2011, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Why all are repeating the same comments... Please tell the FEES for other specializations,,,,
5th June 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

fees for mpharm mba three yr course??
9th June 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

can u say which is the institute for pharma mba whether narsee monjee or niper
1st July 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

how is the placement for mba in pharmaceutical management from nmims
29th July 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

how many donation they take in management???????
30th July 2011, 12:02 AM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

Thanks
2nd August 2011, 12:41 PM
sumit7215

What is the fees of MBA core in NMIMS? anybody plz
14th August 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the fess for obc quota for pharma mba
17th September 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course for pharma MBA m pharm for 3years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?