18th April 2018, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

How many BMS seats are available in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics for Bachelor of Management Studies course? I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BMS in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to get BMS admission in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?
  3. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?
  4. Can I go for PG in Economics? I am a student of BMS
  5. CFA International course can be done along with BMS?
  6. Course structure of Bachelor of Management Studies in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?
  7. How to take admission in Narsee Monjee College, Mumbai after scoring 94% in class 12th?
  8. Top 10 colleges which offer B.Com(Accountancy) under Mumbai University? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Names of BCA colleges in Mumbai and details of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the government colleges in B.Com honors which take admission on the basis of entrance exam
  11. Does IP university offer M.Com?What is the procedure to take admission in IP university for M.Com
  12. List of good colleges I can apply for B.Com course in Pune or Mumbai after completion of 12th with 85% marks in CBSE board?
  13. Various colleges offering B.Com along with cutoff?
  14. How many BCom(Financial Markets) seats are available in HR College of Commerce & Economics?
  15. Having completed 12th in 2006 can I start B.Com from either regular university or distance university?
  16. Cut off and fees of BUMS colleges Mumbai?
  17. Where to apply for M.Com in Advanced Financial Accounting? Entrance exams and cut off marks for it?
  18. Can I do B.Com after Diploma in Computer Science? Will I get government job after this?
27th May 2018, 07:32 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BMS seats are available in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?

The number of seats in BMS course is not specified by Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics.

Eligibility criteria – Candidate passed with minimum 45% in Class 12th or equivalent
Selection Process – Merit Based
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?