18th April 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BMS admission in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics for studying Bachelor of Management Studies? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

13th May 2018, 07:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BMS admission in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing BMS course in Narsee Monkee College of Commerce and Economics, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination or Diploma in Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard by securing minimum aggregate of 45% marks. Admissions in BMS course in Narsee Monkee College of Commerce and Economics, are done through merit basis of 12th standard or Diploma examinations marks.
14th May 2018, 01:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BMS admission in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics for studying Bachelor of Management Studies? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations with at least 45% marks or those candidates who have passed diploma engineering with two years or three years conducted by the Board of Technical Education after completion of 10th standard with at least 45% marks are eligible to apply for the Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics. Admission to the BMS course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Candidates can find the details in the Narsee Monjee college website link given Click Here
14th May 2018, 11:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for 'Bachelor of Management Studies" :-
Candidate must have passed HSC Examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination or Diploma course in any Engineering Branches with two years or three years after SSC conducted by the Board of Technical Examination or its equivalent examination with minimum 45% for general category and 40% marks for the reserved category.
14th May 2018, 11:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Candidate must have passed HSC Examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination or Diploma course in any Engineering Branches with two years or three years after SSC conducted by the Board of Technical Examination or its equivalent examination with minimum 45% for general category and 40% marks for the reserved category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?