22nd July 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Health Information Administration) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?

Respected Sir, I am looking for the admission in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar to study BSc(Health Information Administration). I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course in this college. Kindly tell me the course structure also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many BSc(Health Information Administration) seats are available in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?
  2. Admission procedure to study BSc(Health Information Administration) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?
  3. Eligibility to study BSc(Health Information Administration) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?
  4. Fee expenses of ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education?
  5. Fee expenses of ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore?
  6. Can I get a seat in the main campus of Manipal with 100 marks in ENAT 2016?
  7. Which are the good tutions of ISAT in Nagpur? I am a student of 11th CBSE
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education?
  9. List of coaching classes with fee expenses for preparation of GRE in Delhi?
  10. Is there any diploma course after BDS?
  11. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor in Financial Management & Services in Business Academy Aarhus?
  14. Which are the Diploma courses after BDS?
  15. Which are some good aeronautical colleges and what is the fees in India?
  16. Fee expenses of Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag? -- [New]
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of Bachelor of Business Administration in Westcliff University?
26th July 2018, 12:15 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Health Information Administration) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am looking for the admission in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar to study BSc(Health Information Administration). I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course in this college. Kindly tell me the course structure also. Thank you!

The course structure of BSc Health Information Management in Manipal University is as follows:

Broad Curriculum:

Paramedical Subjects
Fundamental and Advance Computer
English and Communication Skills
Professionalism and Values
Principles of Management
Quality Assurance in Hospital and Health Statistics
Hospital Organization and Administration
IT for Health Information Management
Information Governance
Principles and Practice of Medical Transcription
Public Health Information Management
HR Management
Application of HIM in Non Traditional Setting
Full Terms one year Internship and Externship

Fee expenses of BSc Health Information Management is Rs 3,68,000. Fees are subject to change without notice. Candidates have to contact the college for exact details.
26th July 2018, 01:44 PM
careerrider

Thumbs up Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Health Information Administration) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?

Course structure and fees expenses for BSc Health information management at Manipal academy of higher education , Madhav nagar

Course structure
  • Duration : 4 years (8 semesters) including 1 year internship(6 months compulsory internship,6 months compulsory externship)

Fees: INR 3,68,000

For detailed information about curriculum subjects and fees visit
https://manipal.edu/soahs-manipal/pr...inistrati.html
26th July 2018, 07:00 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Health Information Administration) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Health Information Administration is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years including 1 year internship program.

The eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in any stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.
The admissions are given based on the previous years performance.

The fee structure for B.Sc in Health Information Administration will vary around INR 11 Lakhs - 15 Lakhs for 3 years of education.

For more detailed information you can visit the official website of Manipal academy of higher education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?