14th June 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education?

Dear Friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of ME(Information Security) course of Karpagam Academy of Higher Education. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore?
  2. Entrance exam available to study ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education?
  3. How many ME(Information Security) seats are available in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education?
  4. Benefits of studying ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore?
  5. Whether Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore offers ME(Information Security) course?
  6. Entrance exams available to study ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore?
  7. Eligibility to study ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education?
  8. Admission procedure to study ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Health Information Administration) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?
  10. Fee expenses of Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag? -- [New]
  11. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in Tamil Astrology in Karpagam University?
  12. List of Deemed universities recognized by UGC in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education?
  14. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  15. Fee expenses of MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?
  16. Fee expenses of PhD(Physical Education) in Dravidian University?
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma in Game Design in Animotion Multimedia Education?
  18. Fee expenses of MTech(Cyber Security) in Raksha Shakti University?
18th June 2018, 06:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education?

Fee Expenses of ME in Information Security in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education:

The detailed information about Fee Expenses of ME in Information Security in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education is given below,

Name of the College - Karpagam Academy of Higher Education

Name of the course - ME in Information Security

Fee Expenses:-

@ Fees (Annual) - Rs.40,000/-
@ Admission Fee - Rs.3,500/-

Click here for More Details
18th June 2018, 09:34 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee expenses of ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education?

ME in Information Security from Karpagam Academy of Higher Education is a right choice for a candidate who want to make his/her career in networking and security and details about this course from this institute are following :

Name of the Course - ME - Masters in Engineering in Information Security

Duration of the Course - 2 year which is divided in four semesters

Course Type - Masters degree course of regular mode only means no online/part time course is available.

Fee Expenses for this course for two year - 1.20 to 1.50 lakh INR means this course can be completed within the given amount which includes all type of fee to be paid to the institute by the candidate so candidates must care and there are various facilities to pay the fee for this course which are one time payment, pay in two instalments or pay in four instalments on every single semester.

Candidates should know the importance of this course means this course is a networking and security related course in which a candidate need to learn so many things of networking and security of data and information so there is very bright future after this course and candidates are hired by various MNCs with big packages so you must learn every single thing in this course and make yourself perfect in every semester and syllabus available and create more opportunities for yourself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?