12th May 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Which are some good aeronautical colleges and what is the fees in India?

like to know aeronautical colleges and fees in india....please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Best Aeronautical engineering colleges in India? What is the fee structure?
  2. Which are some good aeronautical colleges and what is the fees in India?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  4. Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  6. Best Aeronautical engineering colleges in India? -- [New]
  7. How much is the fees for Aeronautical Engineering in AP colleges?
  8. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical studies in India?
  9. Which are the best colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai? How much is the percentage required and how much fee do they take?
  10. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  11. Colleges in India for Aeronatical Engineering course? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. How to become an Astronaut after doing B.E mechanical engineering
  13. Is Alpine Institute of Aeronautics Dehradun good for Aeronautical Engineering? Placement details about the institute? Which are the other colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Northern India?
  14. Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Bombay and percentage required to get admission in them? Fee structure of the college?
  15. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Fee structure for BCA course?
  17. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  18. List of good colleges that I can get while pursuing Aeronautical engineering?
9th May 2015, 07:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are some good aeronautical colleges and what is the fees in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
like to know aeronautical colleges and fees in india....please tell me
List of the best Aeronautical Engineering college in India:-

Indian Institute of Technology,
Chennai 600036
(Tamil Nadu)

Indian Institute of Technology,
Powai, Mumbai 400076
(Maharashtra)

IIT
Kanpur 208016
(Uttar Pradesh)

IIT,
Kharagpur 721302
(West Bengal)

Madras Institute of Technology,
Chennai 600044
(Tamil Nadu)

Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
40 GST Road, P.O.Box No.1306,
St. Thomas Mount,
Chennai 600016 (Tamil Nadu)

Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences,
Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)

Institute of Aviation Technology,
1265, Sector 6,
Bahadurgarh,
Haryana 124507

For fees structure, you should contact to above mentioned address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?