9th August 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) course in Cummins College of Engineering for Women. So, I just want to know the process of getting admission for this course in Cummins College of Engineering for Women. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women?
  2. Eligibility to apply for BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) course in Cummins College of Engineering for Women?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in MKSSS's Cummins College of Engineering for Women with 89% in 12th standard?
  5. Best college in Pune for doing engineering after 12th?
  6. What is MHCET cut off required for cummins engineering college for women?
  7. Admission procedure to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  8. Admission procedure to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  9. Admission procedure to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  10. Admission procedure to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  11. List of the colleges according to ranking? My GATE score is 39.67 -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Food Science and Quality Control in S. Kula Women’s College, Manipur?
  13. List of top M.Tech colleges in Maharashtra state?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering?
  15. List of colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 69%?
  16. Can a B.Sc Electronics, M.Sc Electronics and ME(Electronics & Control Engineering) degrees holder eligible to study Ph.D from IIT colleges?
  17. Which colleges can I get in Pune university after scoring 23366 MHT CET state rank?
  18. List of colleges of electrical diploma in Pune and Mumbai?
10th August 2018, 09:02 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women?

Cummins College of Engineering for Women is one of the best autonomous college for women offering graduation degree in instrumentation & control engineering course.

Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Instrumentation & Control Engineering is a 4 years graduation level degree.

The eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in science stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The admission procedure for getting admissions is done through the MHT CET entrance exam results.
You need to apply for the entrance exam through online by filling the application form with required details, pay the fees and submit the form.
Attend & qualify the exam in merit so that you can get admission into the college.

For application forms and other details visit the official website of MHT CET and for more details about the college visit Cummins College of Engineering for Women.
10th August 2018, 10:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women?

Admission is through counselling, based on the rank obtained in engineering entrance exam like JEE Main or state level engineering entrance exam. Seats are allotted through counselling based on your rank.

Hence, make sure you have performed excellently in the entrance exam, so that you can get your choice of college through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?