15th November 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Is 12th passed YMCOU student eligible for graduation?

Dear Sir,

I have done 12th from YMCOU. Now i want to pursue graduation course. So tell me if i am eligible to do graduation?

Please help. Thank you in advance.

16th November 2015, 09:13 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is 12th passed YMCOU student eligible for graduation?

Yes, 12th passed YMCOU student is eligible for graduation.

Eligibility :
  • Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in 12th.
  • Candidate have to appear in entrance exam in order to apply for graduation in some good colleges.
  • Age of candidate must be from 17 to 21 years.
16th November 2015, 09:55 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

YMCOU is an recognized open university and I don't think there should be any problem for you in getting admission. Just follow the procedure of admission and if you are in merit then surely you will get admission.

Most of the top degree colleges give admission based on graduation marks. If you want admission on professional courses then you have to appear for entrance exam.
12th April 2017, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon, I don't appear 12th exam, but through entrance exam , I get admission in B.Com. MY Question is there is any problem in future in applying the govt exam. where 12th pass appear
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?