14th June 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Nursing in any university of Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS being a graduate?

Hello,
I am Jankhana from India. I am a graduate registered Nurse in India. I got 6 Bands in IELTS. Reading-5.5, Writing-6, Listening-6, Speaking-6. Can I get admission in Canadian university in the field of Nursing?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student?
  2. Can I get admission in MacEwan University, Canada if completed 12th from Open School and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  5. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Minimum marks required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Can I study Post Graduation in Ontario, Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  9. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  10. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Canada for a candidate who has secured 72% in 12th PCM and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  12. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  14. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  15. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  16. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  18. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?
15th June 2015, 04:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Nursing in any university of Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS being a graduate?

It is very difficult for you to get admission in Nursing course in universities of Canada, because most of the Canadian universities require a minimum score of 6.5 bands in IELTS to offer admission. So, I suggest you to retake IELTS exam to improve your IELTS score and to get admission in a good university. And try to improve your writing skills, because 5.5 bands in writing section is very less score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?