7th July 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among MBBS and M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc(Nursing) candidate?

Hello,
After doing B.Sc in Nursing can I go in MBBS course? Kindly suggest me that I should do M.Sc in Nursing now? I wanted to study MBBS but couldn't get it so I have opted for B.Sc Nursing. Now I am getting chance to study MBBS. So, I should do MBBS or do M.Sc in Nursing? I am very disturbed right now.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing?
  2. List of courses can be done after completing B.Sc(nursing)? What's the future prospective for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is better to study among MBBS and M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc(Nursing) candidate? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  5. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
  6. Eligibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.Sc and 47% in 12th?
  7. Which Colleges I can study MBBS in India being a candidate of Bangladesh?
  8. Requirements to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 60% in F.Sc Medical?
  9. Procedure to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Career scope for B.Sc Nursing in Abroad?
  10. Is it worthy to study MBBS in Chennai? Total expenses to study MBBS in Chennai?
  11. Possibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has completed 12th about 15 years ago?
  12. After BSc nursing can we study MBBS? How to join and how much is the fee structure?
  13. Will I be consider as a Foreigner if study MBBS in India being a candidate of Bangladesh? Can I do MBBS in India through IELTS?
  14. Eligibility and process to study MBBS to be a Doctor?
  15. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  16. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  17. What should I study after passing 12th? What would be better to study between CA and MBBS?
  18. What are the courses(part time or full time) available after completion of my B.Sc(Nursing)?
11th July 2015, 01:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among MBBS and M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc(Nursing) candidate?

You should take the decision as per your interest, comforts and future goal. Since you have already pursued B.Sc. in Nursing field, so it will be easy for you to continue your studies in the same field. If you opt for MBBS field now, all the three years of B.Sc in Nursing will be a complete waste since MBBS is different from nursing. However, if you want to pursue MBBS then you should go for your goal. This will give you better job satisfaction in the future and you can enjoy your work. However, you should be ready to compromise the three years of nursing course for this. Hence, think, analyze and then take a decision because at the end it is you who will pursue the course and have to build a career.
11th July 2015, 08:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among MBBS and M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc(Nursing) candidate?

Yes you can do MBBS course but your nursing qualification will become null if you go for this course. M.Sc nursing will be good if you are interested in studying nursing for higher education.

For MBBS admission you have to clear entrance exam which will help you to get admission in government college if you get a excellent rank. You should go for MBBS only when you are getting a government college or a decent private college.
1st April 2016, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I completed m.sc nursing course .Again I like to join MBBS course. if any possible to do the MBBS course. where I can do?.what is the actual expense in abroad and I want to know the colleges in abroad.
30th September 2016, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I am a post basic Bsc nursing student in Bangladesh; I want to do MSC nursing in India; what kind of result necessary in bsc nursing and how I will get chance and how much money will be spend and length of MSC nursing course and what is my future aftet complete this course and can I get job in India and score of ielts needed; please give me answer:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?