9th June 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Cut-Off marks for admission in government college to pursue Physiotherapy course?

I have completed my 12th board examination with 95% marks and have scored 99/200 in KCET examination. I want to know that am I eligible to get admission in Physiotherapy course in any good government college and what are the possibilities for it.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cut off percentage required to do Arts courses in Delhi?
  2. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapist in Delhi or rest of India?
  3. Cut-Off for admission in Government college for an OBC candidate
  4. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in any Government college with 66% in 12th PCB?
  5. List of colleges which provides admission in physiotherapy course?
  6. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in any government college of Maharashtra?
  7. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  8. Can I get admission in physiotherapy government college of Maharashtra after scoring 79 marks
  9. Can I get a seat in Government college for BDS with 185.25 cut off marks?
  10. Information regarding Physical Therapy courses? Duration and Fee structure for these courses?
  11. Can I get medical seat in Tamilnadu after scoring 150 cutoff?
  12. Required Cut off marks to get admission in Government College for BAMS?
  13. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  14. Which Physiotherapy courses i can pursue in Nepal?
  15. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure and eligibility to get admission for study Master of Physiotherapy in any college of Mumbai?
  17. What is the marks percentage required for getting admission for physiotherapy admission? -- [New]
  18. Can I get a seat in SSN College under government quota being from poor family background?
16th June 2016, 04:23 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cut-Off marks for admission in government college to pursue Physiotherapy course?

You have scored pretty well in your examination and in your entrance examination too. However, without the cut-off being released nothing can be said about your admission, but you might get a chance of admission, therefore, I suggest you to not only be dependent on admission in government colleges, but do also apply for admission elsewhere in some goo private colleges and not to be too much dependent upon your admission in government college only.
15th July 2016, 10:06 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cut-Off marks for admission in government college to pursue Physiotherapy course?

Congrats for your score and let me tell you, you may get any course of your choice in any college. But for that you have to sit in the counseling and see the result for yourself as no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
14th May 2017, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

How many marks want to score in twelfth to take physiotherapy in government college?
31st July 2021, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

How much mark score to study physiotherapy in government college ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?