10th November 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in any Government college with 66% in 12th PCB?

Respected Sir,
I have got 66 percent in PCB of 12th standard. Can I get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in any Government college? Please let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to secure 50% each in PCB of 12th for study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy for 12th PCB candidate?
  3. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th PCB candidate?
  4. What should I study after +2 PCB if don't like to do hard core studies?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th candidate?
  6. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  7. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in any government college of Maharashtra?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  10. Is Paediatrics available to study in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  11. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  12. Will I be able to study M.Sc if pursue Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  13. Will I get admission in Physiotherapy college in Mahrashtra(Pune) after scoring 69 in MHT CET?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to get admission for study Master of Physiotherapy in any college of Mumbai?
  15. Can I register as paramedic in CG paramedical council after doing BSc MLT(Distance) from Punjab Technical University Jalandhar -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in physiotherapy government college of Maharashtra after scoring 79 marks
  17. Detailed information about entrance exams to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  18. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
15th November 2015, 11:32 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in any Government college with 66% in 12th PCB?

For getting admission in a government college for BPT course you need to appear for entrance exam. Only top ranked candidates can get admission in government college through counselling. There is no direct admission based on class XII marks.

Therefore, just be prepared for entrance exam and manage an excellent rank. Questions will asked from subjects like physics, chemistry and biology.
1st April 2018, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in any Government college with 66% in 12th PCB?

Is there any C.E.T for physiotherapy in Kerala? If yes, when I can apply for the exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?