7th July 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Manipal University?

Dear Sir,
I want to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Manipal University. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for admission? Also I want to know the cutoff marks in entrance exam for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th Science student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  2. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in any government college of Maharashtra?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  4. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy if secured 89% in 12th Andhra Board?
  6. Cutoff marks required in Manipal University MDS entrance exam to get admission? Number of MDS seats available across India?
  7. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?
  8. Cutoff rank required in EAMCET for admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy program?
  9. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  10. What is the cutoff marks and rank required for MBBS entrance exam in manipal university?
  11. Last date for BAMS and Physiotherapy admissions? Minimum marks required and cutoff list?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to get admission for study Master of Physiotherapy in any college of Mumbai? -- [New]
  13. Detailed information about entrance exams to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  14. What should i do after 12th for joining banking sector?
  15. Is Paediatrics available to study in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  16. Can I do B.Ed after completing B.Com in Tamilnadu?
  17. Will I be selected for B.Tech in Manipal University after scoring 93 marks out of 240 in online entrance exam of Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for correspondence courses after 2nd PUC science?
8th July 2015, 10:20 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Manipal University?

Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor in Physiotherapy in Manipal University:

Bachelor of Physiotherapy program is offered by SOAHS, Manipal.

The candidate must have passed 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade, or equivalent with physics, chemistry, English and biology with a minimum of 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Based on marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics at 10+2 Manipal University will declare a list of candidates in the order of merit on or before 20-07-2015 in the website.

There is no Entrance Test for this course.
8th July 2015, 10:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Manipal University?

No entrance examination is conducted by Manipal University for offering admission to Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. Admissions to Bachelor of Physiotherapy course are offered on the basis of merit by considering candidate's 12th standard board examination marks. You must have completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognised board with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects and you must have attained the minimum age of 17 years to be eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Manipal University.
9th July 2015, 12:23 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology subjects with a minimum of 45% marks are eligible to apply for admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Manipal University. And there is no entrance test, to get admission in this course, admissions are offered by considering 12th standard percentage of the applicants.
6th April 2019, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the approximate board cut off percentage to get admission in SOAHS at Manipal university, Mangalore for Bachelor's in Physiotherapy(BPT)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?