26th August 2015, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required to qualify in AMU Entrance exam to study MBBS/BDS course?

Hello Everyone,
Can anyone of you please tell me what is the qualifying marks of AMU Entrance Exam for MBBS/BDS admission? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to qualify AMU B.Tech entrance exam?
  2. When the application form of AMU B.Tech entrance exam will be released? Prospectus, fee structure and cutoff marks required for admission?
  3. What is the cutoff marks required for B.Tech AMU exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the cutoff to qualify for AMU B.Tech entrance of previous years?
  5. How can I get admission in AMU for BCA?
  6. How can I prepare to crack CEED? Cutoff marks required to qualify? Study Materials for preparation?
  7. Cutoff rank required in AMU entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(EEE)?
  8. Expected cutoff marks required in AMUEEE to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  9. Minimum marks required in AMU entrance exam to study MBBS after completing 12th?
  10. Whether AMU B.Tech entrance exam is tough? What is the cutoff marks for current year?
  11. Cutoff marks required to qualify in OPENMAT for study MBA course?
  12. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  13. Syllabus, marks distribution and tips for preparation of AMU entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H) in Bio-Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?
  14. How can I prepare to qualify in AMU entrance exam for 11th Commerce? Number of seats available?
  15. Number of attempts available in AFMC entrance exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  16. Cutoff marks required to qualify B.Tech entrance exam in University of Pune?
  17. How can I prepare to crack TOEFL? Study Materials for preparation? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  18. Is there negative marking allotment available in UPSC SCRA entrance exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
8th May 2017, 03:41 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to qualify in AMU Entrance exam to study MBBS/BDS course?

The cut off marks of AMU cannot be estimated so easily, because it changes every year depending upon the following factors:

> The number of seats available in the college

> The number of candidates appearing for the examination

> The difficulty level of the examination

However, the previous year's cut off for AMU MBBS/BDS was between 70% - 78% marks. There might be a slight change in the cut off marks this year, but still it would fall somewhere around these marks. Hence, you have to prepare accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?