30th September 2015, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Operations Management? Which course to study to become a Manager in IT firm?

Hi All,

I have a doubt, actually I am having 2.5 years of work exp in Finance and then I am working as Process Analyst in operations excellence in an IT firm from past two years. I did my ITIL foundation and few finance certification. I want to go for business operations in any IT or finance company. I am pursuing PGDOM from SIBM Bangalore. Can any one help me about what should I do more to become a Manager or equivalent?

8th May 2017, 03:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of Operations Management? Which course to study to become a Manager in IT firm?

Generally, the candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in computer science are eligible to become a manager in IT firms. However, to give you more details regarding the qualification and eligibility of manager in IT firms, I have attached a link below where you will be able to find the courses to pursue which will help you to become an IT manager and other related details.

I have also attached a file in which you can find the details regarding the scope of Operations Management. So, download them and go through it carefully and I hope you will get all the necessary details in these files.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IT-Manager eligibility.pdf(215.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: pdf scope of Operations Management.pdf(463.9 KB, 4 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?