7th May 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in TNEA to get admission in BE(Mechanical Engineering)?

Hi Sir/Ma’am, I have searched a lot but unable to find out that what is the merit rank to get Mechanical seat through TNEA. I am interested to study BE in Mechanical Engineering through TNEA so kindly tell me about the merit rank through which I can get Mechanical seat.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in TNEA to get admission in Madras Institute of Technology for a BC student?
  2. Cutoff rank required in TNEA to get BSc(Agriculture) seat in TNAU?
  3. Expected rank for a BC candidate with 164.75 marks in TNEA-Engineering?
  4. Colleges offering Mechanical/Civil to a candidate with 182.75 marks in TNEA?
  5. In which college I will get admission if secured 292.5 cutoff marks in TNEA(B.Arch)?
  6. Non-Domicile can get admission in governemnt colleges through TNEA 2016?
  7. Cutoff rank required for getting admission for B.Tech course in NIT Allahabad? Cutoff rank for Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What colleges can I get through counseling in TNEA after scoring 173 cutoff?
  9. Can I get a good college having 170 marks in TNEA?
  10. Am I eligible for Bachelors degree in Electronics and Communication from Anna university after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. Cutoff rank required in VITEEE to study CSE?
  12. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech(Electrical Engineering) admission in NIT-Patna? -- [New]
  13. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma Engineering in any Polytechnic college?
  14. Will I get admission after scoring 173.75 cutoff?
  15. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Selection procedure of Anna university for TNEA and TNPCEE? Is there any entrance exam for admission into other colleges? Is the admission purely on the basis of cutoff marks?
  17. Cutoff marks and rank required for getting admission in Aerospace Engineering in NITs?
  18. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech Aeronautical admission?
15th June 2018, 09:20 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in TNEA to get admission in BE(Mechanical Engineering)?

Here I am listing the previous year (2017) cut off rank with which you*can get a rough idea about chances to get admission in BE(Mechanical Engineering).

=>College of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai:

Opening Marks: 194.25
Closing Marks: 200

=>PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore:

Opening Marks: 194.75
Closing Marks: 199.5

=>Anna University Tiruchirappalli, BITs Campus:

Opening Marks: 138
Closing Marks: 195.5
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?