27th June 2016, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Which Degree course should I choose after dropping Instrumentation Technology Engineering?

Sir,
Now I'm pursuing Instrumentation Technology Engineering. I want to drop my Engineering and want to other Degree but confused which Degree to do so. Please help me to pursue my future studies.

1st July 2016, 12:43 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Degree course should I choose after dropping Instrumentation Technology Engineering?

According to me if you are dropping your engineering then you have various options. Some of the options like you can opt competition field.
You can also opt some hardware or software courses.
You can also complete graduation and then after you can pursue MBA.
After graduation you can also pursue B.Ed as it has also various scopes.
You can also pursue some designing courses.
You can opt any of the field according to interest.
15th July 2016, 04:53 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which Degree course should I choose after dropping Instrumentation Technology Engineering?

It is solely your decision mate.

You have left engineering, there may be reasons behind it that you don't like any technical job, then you must try for some non technical degree.

There are many such degrees, you just need to find your interest in them and accordingly choose the course.

Some of them are :
* BCom. : if interested in studying Commerce
* BA : if interested in Arts
* BA LLB : for Law
* BCA : Computers

and many more...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?