9th November 2016, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) after completion of B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering)?

I am a student of B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) course. I want to do PhD in Instrumentation Technology in future. So, can I do after completing my B.Tech? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Fashion Technology after completion of Computer Science B.Tech?
  2. Which is better profession for a candidate who has secured 56% in 10th ICSE?
  3. Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?
  4. In which field should I get into after B.Tech in ECE? How is it possible to get education loan to study along with job?
  5. Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?
  6. What should I do after doing BSc IT? What are the various options available? Is it possible to get admission after BSc IT?
  7. What are the ways to join petroleum engineering after completion of diploma in ECE? -- [New]
  8. Can I get job in HCL after completion of 1 year Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from Western Institute of Technology?
  9. Can I continue my further studies in Psychology after completing B.E in computer science stream?
  10. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Can I study PhD at the age of 27 years old being a M.Tech(Food Technology & Biochemical Engineering) student?
  12. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  13. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  14. Is there any availability of weekend B.Tech degree course for working diploma holders? Names of the courses and the fee structure?
  15. How can I join NASA after passing 10th class?
  16. Placement scope in IT branch? I am interested in computers -- [Most Discussed]
  17. After completing Diploma in Computer Science from Karnataka State Open university can I take admission in a regular college in Bangalore?
  18. Can I take admission in B.E after passing B.Tech? Which are the universities offering?
10th November 2016, 10:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) after completion of B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering)?

Yes, definitely you can study Ph.D in Instrumentation Technology after the completion of B.Tech in the same.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Tech degree course in Instrumentation Technology from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same.
Candidates must have to qualify in the GATE examination for applying for the Ph.D course.
11th November 2016, 09:16 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) after completion of B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) course. I want to do PhD in Instrumentation Technology in future. So, can I do after completing my B.Tech? Please help me to know about this.
Sorry that you are not eligible for PhD in Instrumentation Technology after completing B.Tech. Those who interested to pursue PhD in Instrumentation Technology, must satisfy the below criteria;

Eligibility Criteria:

- The candidate should be Indian national.
- The candidate should have valid B.Tech degree from a recognized university.
- The candidate must score more than 55% of marks

So, please complete Master degree with not less than 55% of marks to be eligible for PhD in Instrumentation Technology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?